Work With Us
Choose Your Next Job Opportunities
Responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project.
- Plan and implement overall site organization and resources
- To set project’s target and in alignment with company’s objective or goals
- Plan and monitor preliminary cost budget to ensure project cost within approved budget
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- To ensure the quality delivery of the project by meeting client’s expectation and satisfying regulatory compliances
Responsible for tendering preparation and contract documents.
- Support to ensure completeness and timely submission of tender bid
- Assist in preparing cost budget, track changes in design/construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Assessment of progress payments to subcontractors/suppliers
- Preparation of progress claims and variation order to the client
- Settlement of final accounts with Client and subcontractors/suppliers
Responsible for the full spectrum of Environmental, Health & Safety.
- Assist WSH Officer in executing tasks according to MOM rules & regulations
- Assist to manage and oversee daily EHS activities on site
- Conduct regular EHS inspections and take follow up actions to ensure compliance
- Conduct EHS incident/accident investigation and analysis
- Assist to conduct a risk assessment and implementation of risk control measures at the workplace
- Ensure proper documentation for all safety, environmental and health disciplines
Overall implementation & completion of construction projects within schedule cost, time & quality.
- Assist the Project Manager in overseeing the project, planning & ensure work is carried out according to the master program
- Assist in managing the work activities for the group of stakeholders
- Manpower planning for the jobs in accordance with the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Manager
- Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from the workplace or work processes, minimize the environmental impact associated with the construction activities
- Ensure safe work procedures and environmental control measures are implemented at the worksite
- Ensure that all legal requirements under the Singapore laws are complied with
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements
Responsible for design and development of product drawings.
- Produce all required drawings and details for authorities’ submission
- Work closely with the project team on site on the production of drawings
- Ensure that drawings are prepared and delivered according to the stipulated timeline
- Conduct site visits to verify installation at the site where necessary
Work With Us